Friday, March 26, 2010

Important Info About Matt Smith/Free Comic Day

So as I said last meeting, Free Comic Book Day is the first Saturday in May.

I had also mentioned how a guy who works in the area (Matt Dow Smith) did art for a run of Dr. Who comics (he's also currently working on the Supernatural prequel comic. I just picked up the new issue where the villain is the comic version of a guy who works at Borders in 'Toga. Awesome.).

Well, Matt Smith will be doing a signing at Comic Depot in the Wilton Mall in Saratoga on Free Comic Book Day.

I know it's a long drive from where everyone lives, but since some people (*cough* Alex XD) were so excited about this Matt Smith and his Dr. Who comics, I thought I would let people know and see if you guys wanted to make an outing of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment